Graduate Certificate in Accounting Data Analytics
The graduate certificate in Accounting Data Analytics will provide students the opportunity to specialize in an area of accounting, auditing, and management information systems. The certificate combines knowledge of accounting and management information systems knowledge to equip students with important skills needed for career success.
Upon completion of the Accounting Data Analytics certificate, students will be able to:
- Apply prevalent technology in accounting.
- Integrate accounting into practice.
- Evaluate organizational risk and control, cybersecurity, and privacy issues.
- Evaluate current issues of accounting/auditing data analytics.
- Demonstrate awareness of accounting data ethics issues.
Candidates for the certificate will be expected to complete course requirements with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
|Advanced Accounting Information Systems
|Data Analytics in Accounting
|Management of Database Systems
|Data Mining for Business Analytics